Smith Optics Forefront II Mips MTB Helmet
The Smith Optics Forefront II MIPS is an open face mountain bike helmet that offers superior protection in a lightweight package thanks to Koroyd® and Mips. Koroyd® innovative impact absorption system manages energy more efficiently than traditional materials. MIPS manages rotation forces from glancing blows.
The evolution of our award-winning Forefront Helmet the completely redesigned Forefront 2MIPS is a full coverage helmet ideal for Enduro | All Mountain Riders who demand superior protection, ventilation and goggle and eyewear integration. For added protection Koroyd® has been extended on the back of the helmet to now fully encompass the helmet. Internal channels are combined with open intake and exhaust ports to maximize ventilation, while AirEvac™channels promote airflow to prevent fogging of eyewear and goggles. The Forefront 2 also features channels on the front and rear of the helmet for eyewear storage and a three-position visor that rotates high to allow goggle storage.
- Protection – Lightweight AerocoreTM in-Mold Construction Complete ventilated protection featuring Koroyd® Integrated skeletal structure
- MIPS system available in all colors
- Fit – VaporFitTM Adjustable Fit System
- 20 Optimized Vents
- Weight: 14 OZ / 380 GRAMS
- XT2® anti-bacterial performance lining Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- Intergration – AirEvacTM Ventilation
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Camera and light mount compatible Ultimate Eyewear and Goggle Integration