Skins DNAmic Triathlon Compression
- Brand: Skins
- SKU: Skins DNAmic Triathlon Compression
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Designed for comfort in the water, on the bike and during the run, Skins DNAmic Triathlon Skinsuit with Front Zip merges our most advanced compression technology with functional features to help you transition between stages with ease. Strategic slimy fabrics reduce drag while you swim; an Elastic Interface Triathlon Chamois guarantees a comfortable time in the saddle, and a wide gripper tape with no inner leg seams reduces friction during the run. With a short front zip to help you get in and out of our tri suit with ease and integrated nutrition pockets in the lower back, it’s your go-to suit for training or race day.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression – Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Skin fit – Skins unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your Skins fits you properly
- Muscle Focus – Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Memory MX – Memory MX Fabric has a superior high-stretch yarn that doesn’t change shape or sag, so you maintain consistent compression, session after session. A400 Long Tights have 70D Memory MX over the knee and Achilles tendon for unrestricted natural movement, and 210D Memory MX over the ITB and TFL muscle groups to help reduce the risk of injury.
- Warp Knit – Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.