Skins Cycle DNAmic Womens 1/2 Length Compression Tights
- Brand: Skins
- SKU: Skins Cycle DNAmic Womens 1/2 Length Compression Tights
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pedal to new heights in the Skins DNAmic Cycle Half Tights. Featuring our premium compression tech to power your legs, these cycle shorts will help make uphill feel like downhill.
Pair Skins Cycle Half Tights with our women’s Jersey Classic for a stylish kit that’s geared for a comfortable ride.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression ensures compression levels are optimised for activity, providing increased support and driving more oxygen to your muscles for better performance
- Elastic Interface® Technology Women’s Bastogne HP chamois for ultimate comfort and protection on long rides
- Reduced friction for enhanced riding comfort and durability with no inner leg seams
- Wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Silicone gripper on hem keeps the tights in place
- Reflective heat seals for visibility in low light conditions
- 50+ UV protection
- Main: 59% Polyamide, 41% Elastane
- Insert: 72% Polyamide, 28% Elastane, exclusive of trims
- Dynamic Gradient Compression – Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Muscle Focus – Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Comfortable Fit – A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Elastic Interface® Technology Bastogne HP Chamois – The three-dimensional shape of the Bastogne HP chamois supports the anatomy, providing the perfect fit for favourable blood flow and saddle stability. It offers increased protection with a central channel in the perineal area with high density, perforated foams on each side for breathability. The foams are applied underneath for a comfortable, flush surface with close and continuous skin contact. It’s the perfect chamois for long rides of 4 hours or more.
- Moisture Management – Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
- 50+ UV Protection – Skins proven 50+ UV protection.
- Warp Knit – Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.