Saris H3 Silent Smart Turbo Trainer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Zwift certified.
- When Open L*H*W: 31”x18.5”x19.5” (787.4×469.9×495.3 mm).
- When Closed L*H*W: 8.5”x18.5”x19.5” (76.2×469.9×495.3 mm).
- Weight: 47 lb. (21.3 kg).
- Noise level:59 decibels at 20 mph
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Built-in front wheel block
- Integrated carrying handle
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app (link to firmware page)
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs.
- Cassette sold separately.