Polar Vantage V GPS Watch
Premium GPS multisport watch for multisport & triathlon training
Train smarter and discover the winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V. A premium multisport watch designed for pro athletes – and for anyone who trains like a pro. If you’re looking for a cutting-edge water-resistant companion for triathlon or marathon training, Polar Vantage V is the perfect match.
Cutting-edge sports tech
With the latest wearable tech innovations the Polar Vantage V gives you all the accurate data you would need to maximise your performance.
The next generation of wrist-based heart rate
The new Polar Precision Prime sensor fusion technology monitors your heart rate accurately even in the most demanding conditions. Learn more
Monitor your running power
Polar Vantage V measures running power from the wrist – no additional foot pods or sensors needed.
Optimise your training
If you want to train like a pro, you need to recover like a pro. Polar Vantage V helps you find the right balance between training and rest and stay injury-free with a uniquely holistic training load and recovery tracking solution.
Know how you train
The new Training Load Pro™ gives you a comprehensive view on how your training sessions strain your body in different ways.
Prevent overtraining and injuries
See whether your body is ready for training and get recovery feedback with Recovery Pro™.
When you train with Polar Vantage V you’ll get access to the full Polar ecosystem where everything is connected. All your training data is conveniently available on one platform in Polar Flow
You can also automatically sync your training data to other services such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
The ultimate training platform
With extensive training planning and analysis tools, an automatic training diary, progress reports and much more, Polar Flow will help you achieve all your training goals.
Data for your coach too
Share all your training data with your coach, get instant feedback and plan your season together with your coach with the free Polar Flow for Coach service.
- Polar Precision Prime – Get accurate wrist-based heart rate tracking even in the most demanding conditions.
- Training Load Pro – Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training can affect different parts of your body. Read more
- Recovery Pro – See how recovered your body is and get recovery feedback. Read more
- Running Power – Get a more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions. Read more
- Sport profiles – Polar Vantage V supports over 130 different sports. Add your favourite sports to your watch in Polar Flow.
- Swimming metrics – Follow your progress in the pool – Polar Vantage V automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes gets tracked also in open water swimming.
- Running Index – Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
- Running Programme – Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Smart Calories – Know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- Training Benefit – Get motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
- Continuous Heart Rate – Get a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during your day. Continuous heart rate monitoring gives you even more accurate calorie burn and activity data and tells you the lowest and highest heart rate of your day.
- Sleep Plus™ – Sleeping well will help boost your recovery and performance. Polar Sleep Plus™ automatically detects the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
- Plan your training – Plan all your training from individual workouts to full season plans.
- Analyse your results – Get to the heart of your performance with the extensive training analysis tools.
- Share with your coach – Share your training data with your coach or PT with the free Polar Flow for Coach service.
- Get social – Share your highlights, join groups and let the Polar Flow community help you on your way to your goals.
Connectivity – Connect with online sports communities:
- Nike+ Run Club
- Measurements – 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight – 66g
- Display – Always on colour touch display with Gorilla Glass. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
- Battery – 320 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate).
- GPS & Barometer – Integrated GPS & GLONASS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation.
Watch – Time & date. Alarm with snooze.
- UI languages – English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech
- Sensors – Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Water resistance – Water-resistant (WR30)
- Wristbands – Durable and comfortable silicone.
- Sizing – S: wrist circumference 130-185 mm M/L: wrist circumference 155-210 mm
In The Box:
- Polar Vantage V pro multisport watch
- Charging cable
- Polar Vantage V user manual
- Information note