Nukeproof Neutron V2 Front 27.5″ (650B) MTB Wheel
The Nukeproof Neutron V2 Front Wheel has been completely redesigned from the ground up and gives riders incredibly fast and smooth-rolling performance on every ride. This front wheel features a Nukeproof Neutron front hub that is available for both 15mm or 20mm spacings in both Boost and non-Boost. Nukeproof also sell end caps for QR (available separately).
The 6066 alloy rim has been extensively to ensure it is a rim which is light enough for aggressive trail riding but strong enough for DH.
Nukeproof have used J-Bend spokes meaning tensioning and spoke replacement is much simpler than using a straight pull spoke.
The wheels come taped with tubeless valve installed so all you need to do is add sealant and your tyre to get a finished tubeless setup. The valve supplied is Nukeproofs Horizon valve which also has a core remover built into the cap. This valve is also compatible with tyre inserts like Nukeproof ARD.
Spoke length’s on the front wheels are the same regardless of spacing, the length changes with wheel size:
- Front 27.5″ Wheel: Non-Driveside: 272, Driveside: 273
- Front 29″ Wheel: Non-Driveside: 291, Driveside: 292
Conversion kits and replacement end caps available separately.
- Rim Material: 6066 Alloy
- Use: MTB, Trail, All Mountain, Enduro and DH
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ or 29″ options available
- Spacing Options: 15x100mm, 15x110mm, 20x110mm Non Boost, 20x110mm Boost
- Spokes: Spoke Type: J-Bend; Spoke Count: 32; Lacing Pattern: 3x
- Disc Mount: 6-bolt
- Width: Inner Rim Width: 29mm; External Rim Width: 33mm; Rim Height: 18mm
- Tubeless Ready: Yes – Pretaped and valve supplied