Kinesis Tripster AT Adventure Frameset
The Kinesis Tripster AT frameset takes our years of experience gained from the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create a bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures for all seasons.
During the development of the Kinesis Tripster AT we also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design process and gained from Mike’s knowledge and love of long distance, multi-terrain riding.
The final production model features a number of enhancements thanks to Mike’s input and you can see this referenced on the frame graphics.
The Tripster AT boasts cutting edge adventure bike features and versatility, allowing it to be built to excel across a variety of uses. Commute on it, ride bridleways and gravel with it, go bike packing on it, ride across continents on it. The new Tripster AT will take all of this in its stride and more.
With through axles front and rear, clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres and with cable routing for any kind of group set, this bike can be a two wheeled Swiss Army Knife! Add in multiple bottle cage mounting, rack and mudguard mounts and the dependability of a British Standard bottom bracket with Kinesis UK proven geometry and you have a recipe for adventure.
The Tripster AT is such a capable and versatile bike that it might well be the one you ride the most of all.
- Tough yet lightweight 7046 series Kinesium tubeset with tapered machined headtube.
- 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (will add a bit of compliancy).
- All new colour matched Columbus Futura Carbon fork with 12mm thru axle.
- Inboard Shimano Flat-mount disc mounts on frame and frame and fork (maximum 160mm rotors).
- Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards for clean winter riding!
- Beyond gravel capability with 700c x 45mm tyre clearance with the supplied fork and up to 52mm clearance on the frame.
- 3 x bottle boss mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg.
- Optimum hydration system – multi-position down-tube bottle cage mounting to allow for full bottle carry capacity even with a frame bag.
- GW Switch Lever Thru-axles included
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems.
- BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding.