Hornit DB140 Cycle Horn
The world’s loudest cycle horn.
At 140dB it’s equivalent to a jet engine and 4 x louder than the competition. Now cyclists can actively alert lorries, buses, cars and pedestrians to their presence (rather than hoping to be seen) which makes cycling safer.
- Piercing 140 decibel sound
- 2 modes, including quieter ‘Park’ mode
- Versatile design fits ALL styles of bike
- Rubber trigger stretches round ALL handlebars
- Thumb rests comfortably on trigger
- Safe and easy to operate, even when braking
- Easy to install
- IP44 (splash proof)
- 2xAAA batteries included
- Only 96g (inc batteries)