Hope Tech DH – Pro 4 27.5″ Rear Wheel – Orange – 32H
From the World Cup Downhill circuit to the extreme cliffs of the Red Bull Rampage, Hope’s downhill wheels prove their reliability time and again, making for a dependable wheel for a reasonable price.
British developed and built, Hope Hubs are made to take on the rigors of UK riding, with all the slop and wet grit that makes it so special. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
Hope hubs have a well deserved reputation for reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4 pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
This 27.5” rear wheel comes with an Orange hub and a number of different freehub options. These include SRAM’s XD Driver, the standard Shimano freehub (in alloy and steel) and Hope’s specific freehub, which can only use Hope’s cassettes.
The 135mm option is compatible with a 12mm axle, and comes included with 142mm adaptors, while the 150mm option comes included with 157mm adaptors. The 7-Speed, Downhill specific hub option comes in both of these widths, and will only take a 7-speed cassette.
- DH rim designed and tested by Hope
- Triple cavity rim design
- Tubeless compatible – requires tape and valve
- Pro 4 hub for reliable performance in UK conditions
- Black Sapim Race spokes
- Wheel size: 27.5” (650b)
- Freehub availability: Shimano, SRAM XD, Hope
- Axle widths: 135mmx12mm, 150mmx12mm
- Colour: Orange
Hope Tech DH-Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim width: 28mm internal and 33mm external
- Rim ERD27.5″ 555
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple wall rim cavity as used on our Tech Enduro but with even thicker wall section to give superior strength
- Hubs available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Wheels are built using high quality black Sapim Race spokes and brass nipples
- Complete wheels are all 32 hole spoked
- Rims also available separately in both 26″ and 27.5″ (32 hole only)
- Rim weights: 26″ 623g// 27.5″ 655g
- Wheel weights: Rear standard spokes 135mm 26″ 1155g//Rear 26″150mm 1147g